Eyehook

Blog of the guy behind eyehook.com

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Epic Dungeon 1.1 Patch Underway

---

EDIT (12/9/2010): The 1.1 patch has been submitted for peer review. Assuming no issues come up during this process, it should be available in a few days.

---

The 1.1 patch is getting closer. It is purely focused on bug fixes, so no new content... yet. Specificially I'm looking at:

- Teleport Scroll bug on level 50. After 1.1 you will be able to use the teleport scroll to go back to the shop--easy fix. :)

- Disappearing high scores. This seems to happen if you shut down the game very soon after winning (and possibly dying). What happens is your high score is displayed, but never actually gets saved. I reproduced it once, but there is no definitive cause. I made a few changes to the save system. So hopefully this will be fixed, but please report it if you experience it in version 1.1.

- (New) Disappearing save files. (Just to clarify, this is very rare!) I've received a report of save files occasionally disappearing for saves at deep depths (30+). I'm looking into this right now. EDIT: I have a pretty good theory on this, so hopefully I'll get a fix in very soon. Unfortunately, this is potentially unavoidable, so a high priority fix for me and worth postponing the 1.1 patch for a few days.

- Typo fix in one of the encounters.

I will post once it becomes available.