Eyehook

Blog of the guy behind eyehook.com

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tarot Cards

So, I was doing some web-surfing the other night (do people even do that any more?), and somehow I ended up at Sacred Texts. Don't ask me how, I can't even remember. Anyway, I used to be totally into Tarot Cards back in high school. Yes, you have a pretty good idea of how big of a dork I was. Enjoy that smug smile of yours.

So, pretty cool, they have public domain images of the cards and interpretations, so I thunk, hey! why not make a little page that does a tarot reading. Sure, why not. Although, I really am supposed to be working on this damn book... arg. Must... get... back... to... work...

Oh well, so I ate a couple of hours making it, but I think it turned out ok. We'll see how much of my bandwidth it sucks. It may have a very short life-span... dum, dum, dum...